English as a Second Language (ESL) Expert
- MA in ELT, University of Dhaka
- MA in English Literature, ASA University of Bangladesh
- BA (Hon’s) in English, ASA University of Bangladesh
- C.I.T.E. certified English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher with more than 5 years of tertiary-level experience.
- Translator, Editor, and Proofreader with 8 years of freelance working experience at a number of NGOs.
He worked as a part-time Faculty Member of English at United International University from 2016 to 2018. Then he worked as the Office Manager of IQAC, HEQEP at ASA University of Bangladesh, where he explored beyond the office management skills and gathered knowledge and skills in the area of Outcome-Based Education and Quality Assurance in Higher Education. He’s currently working as a Lecturer in the Department of English at the World University of Bangladesh.
In addition to teaching, he shares his language expertise as a Translator, Proofreader, and Editor with 8 years of working experience as a freelancer at several NGOs such as Ipas, JICA, EngenderHealth, etc.
He has achieved Distinction in the examination of “Certificate for International Teachers of English (C.I.T.E.)” provided by Anglia Exams, UK.